Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year, Yada Yada Yada...


Happy New Year!

Misplaced In The Midwest will return tomorrow, January 1, 2010 and begin the New Year with the next installment of the as-yet untitled graphic novel.

2010...

For those that have been around as long as I have, it's almost surreal to think that we're in the year 2010.

We're living in the future.

Now refresh my memory, but in elementary school, I seem to recall them implying that by the year 2010 we would have flying cars, and established colonies on the Moon and Mars.

I can deal with not having space colonies, but where the fuck is my flying car?

Lying bastards.

Anyway...

Enjoy what may be the most gentle Rottweiler on the planet in a display that is so sweet I watched it once, and I think I have diabetes now.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment