Thursday, April 21, 2011
Monday, April 11, 2011
2. You carry dog biscuits in your purse or pocket at all times.
3. You have baby gates permanently installed at strategic places around the house, but no babies.
4. You have little songs that you sing to your dog, and she always wags when you sing, even though you can’t carry a tune.
5. You like people who like your dog. You despise people who don’t.
6. Your bedroom door has a doggie door.
7. You put an extra blanket on the bed so your dog can be comfortable.
8. Your dog owns more clothing and toys than your neighbor’s children.
9. You sign and send birthday/anniversary/Christmas cards from your dog.
10. You decide you might have kids so the dog will have playmates.
11. You talk about your dog the way other people talk about their kid.
12. You tell your relatives you aren’t coming unless the dogs are invited, too.