Tuesday, January 11, 2011

De-stress Day


Tired of politics, and arrogant politicians who think that the entire populace are ignorant drones, tired of hard-headed Midwesterners of all races who are inflexible and don't know when they're being played, and SICK and tired of a certain Minneapolis City Council member. (There will be a series of articles showing the dark side of that particular individual soon, including a most intriguing e-mail exchange.)

But all that takes a backseat today. I declare today, January 11, 2011 (1/11/11... I just noticed that and the day's almost over) Mindless Eye Candy Day, subtitled Cool Shit Misplaced Found On The Internet.

Enjoy.



At some point, I'll dust off some fiction I was working on last Summer before my unscheduled "hiatus". Baby steps for now. Giant leaps by Springtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment