Friday, February 26, 2010

Larceny Friday (Stuff I Stole From The Internet)

Misplaced isn't in the mood to come up with anything insightful today.

Mainly because I spent an hour this afternoon arguing with a crew of what appeared to be homeless derelicts from the Minneapolis Streets Department. (More on that Monday)

Instead, I'll share some content hijacked from my interweb roaming.

The first is this delightful video that I first saw on my friend John Payne's blog The Painful Happenings. John and I met about twenty years ago when we were both employed at the Schoellkopf Scout Reservation in Cowlesville, NY. John is a family man these days, living with his wife and a whole passel o' kids out in Provo, Utah. After seeing this video on his blog, I knew I had to share it with my readers at some point:
Pure genius, in my opinion.

This guy had me convinced he knew what he was doing for about 15 seconds:
Definitely NOT a genius.

He sort of reminded me of this guy:
That's just embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as having your failure become part of a "South Park" episode:
Oh well... at least he's famous for something.

Here are several idiots lumped together:
Darwin Awards anyone?

Finally, one of the cooler time-lapse videos I've seen on Vimeo:

.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment